Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Tapp C. Business Name Card Holder Stainless Steel Case

Product: Tapp C. Bussiness Name Card Holder Stainless Steel Case

Get it Here

Rating: 3/5

I gave the Tapp C Bussiness Card holder three stars. I was debating this rating because I truly didn't know how to feel about it, but according to Amazon the three stars means "it's ok" which is exactly what I think. I don't hate it because it'll do the job fine, but it's definitely not something I would tell friends about. It does the job. It's functional. But it's not great, it's not amazing, and worst of all its not exactly what I ordered. As pictured, I didn't receive the item that I thought I ordered which has a nice mostly brushed design. Instead mine was all matte, which is fine, I just was hoping for something a little less plain. The one I received is also very thin and flimsy feeling. It absolutely feels like it will bend with pressure placed on it, so I'm not sure how long it'll last. It holds about 8 standard sized business cards if you press them in, or 6-7 without. Please note, if you have thick ones, you will definitely get less. At least with the one I received this is the case. Another issue I have with it is that the corners are sharp and uneven. One of my corners is a little pointy, but still even while the other one arm sticks quite far out and seems like it might snag on clothes or cut a finger at some point. Again, it's fine, and when I throw it in my purse it'll be fine, but it's just not something I'd buy if it was sitting in front of me in a store. This truly is an example of you get what you pay for. It'll suffice and it's obviously a good price. But it's not earth shattering. It's cheap to buy and it is a cheap product. The shipping time from overseas arrived a few days before the estimated time so I was happy about that, but otherwise it was a bit of a disappointment. I'll use it and it'll be fine to throw in my purse, but it's not what I was hoping for.

 The outside of the holder is NOT what I expected—It's supposed to have a curved matte surface with the brush.  It's not ugly or anything, just not as nice as I was hoping for.















No comments:

Post a Comment