Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Simple Modern 30 oz. Stainless Steel Water Bottle

Product: Simple Modern 30 oz. Stainless Steel Water Bottle 

Get it here

Rating: 5/5

The Simple Modern Stainless Steel Water Bottle is awesome! It comes with two lids, one that you can use it like a thermos and another with a snap closed lid that you can drink out of. (see photos!) It's also insulated for both hot and cold. The hot is for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. I filled it with ice and water and left it alone for a full day (See pics, after 2 hours and after 24 hours), and after 24 hours there was still a lot of ice left. This will be a great water bottle to use for long workouts or to take to the beach to keep drinks cold. I would also recommend it for work or school lunches as it would make a great thermos for hot soups or other lunch items. I really like the two interchangeable lids as well so it's versatile.


Some pics of the bottle:
 
The two different lids of the bottle: On the right, the screw on lid, and on the left the snap drink one.



 Cold Testing the product.  I filled it with ice water and let it set overnight.  The ice held up super well!


I ordered the Caribbean Blue color, and I absolutely love it. It's fun and vibrant. The finish is matte, which I prefer as it's not as slippery as some stainless steel drink items can be. Overall I really enjoy this item and will most likely be ordering more for family and friends.

Disclaimer: I received this item at a discounted price in order for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment