Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Cookiwizard Garlic Rocker

Product: Cookiwizard Garlic Rocker

Get it Here

Rating: 5/5


 



After using it to mince garlic tonight, I'm in love with the Cookwizard Garlic Rocker! First of all, the green peeler roller is amazing! One of the things I hate most about using garlic is getting all those stupid thin layers off...not this time! You just pop a clove into the green tube, press down on it and roll. It does require some force, and a couple times I've had to do it a few times to make it work, but it's a godsend! Then I used the rocker to mine my garlic, and it was so perfect. I hate having to finely chop garlic, it always takes me so much time! This time it was completely different! In under a minute I had four cloves minced and ready for the pan! It was amazing and I will be using this product for a long, long time! It's really simple to use! I had a three year old trying to use it, and if she were just a little stronger she absolutely would have been able to. For older kids, they definitely would be able to! There's no sharp edges or anything so it's a great way for them to help in the kitchen too! This really is an essential tool for the kitchen. As shown in the pics, the peeler got the garlic clove clean with very little effort, then the rocker minced it for me with only a few rocks. I don't really have any negatives with it, other than the garlic didn't come cleanly out of the rocker....but a couple presses and it's fine. The peel of the garlic also gets stuck in the tube but it's fairly easy to get out. The rocker itself is made of very sturdy material. Unlike other similar products, this one doesn't seem like it will bend. The green tube is silicone and easy to use. I really am super excited for this product. It will help me save so much time while cooking!

*Disclaimer: I received this item at a discount for a fair and honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment