Wednesday, October 5, 2016

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable-6 Feet

Product: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable-6 Feet

Get it Here

Rating: 5/5

The AmazonBasics six foot lightening cable is fantastic! It's a great fit for my iPhone, charging it with ease. I absolutely love the six foot wire length. Having the extra length allows me to charge much easier while still having access to it. I will say that the area below the lightening cord is a little larger than basic Apple charging cables, so if your phone case doesn't have a larger area, you may have to remove it prior to charging. If you can't or it's difficult to, you may need to pick a different charger. If not, this is definitely the charger for you. It has stood up to wear much more than other charging cables. So far I have had no problem with the dreaded cord bend. It's a great charger to have where plugs are harder to reach or to bring with you places you might need to charge. Overall, I would highly recommend this. It's an essential iPhone accessory!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment