Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Snapware 2-Layer Cupcake and Cookie Carrier

Product: Snapware 2-Layer Cupcake and Cookie Carrier

Get it Here

Rating: 5/5

As a cookie decorator, the Snapware 2-Layer Cupcake and Cookie Carrier is an essential tool in my arsenal! I ordered this to alleviate the constant struggle of finding ways to transport bunches of cookies to family parties. And boy does it do the job! The carrier comes with two layers, and in each layer is a reversible white tray with cupcake rounds on one side. The other side is flat, so when you flip it over you have a flat side. The bonus part of it is, there's handles on the inserted white tray, which if you turn towards the cupcake side you can actually have two layers in each level of the container to put cookies on. I love this little trick as it doubles my space for carrying! My one complaint about this item is that the top lid is not stable when locked and filled with cookies. I was hoping it would be a little more sturdy, but if you pick it up when loaded, I always get scared that the lid will pop off, so I carry it under the container. That being said, it's a small adjustment for an otherwise fantastic carrier. If you constantly transport cookies, cake, or cupcakes, this will make your life a WHOLE lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment