Wednesday, October 5, 2016

SanHoo Universal Cable Organizer


 Product: SanHoo Universal Cable Organizer

Get it Here

Rating: 5/5

I absolutely love my SanHoo Universal Cable Organizer! I ordered this in order to keep my mess of cords/cables/plugs under control, particularly while traveling, and this definitely does the job! I have a lot of different devices that have cords and plugs that always get shoved into a bag when I travel or to the bottom of my purse when I'm not. I ordered this before a trip in hopes to alleviate the mess, and it definitely did the trick! It has 9 slots for cords (with elastic to hold the cord down in the middle, see pics). Three of these slots are a bit bigger and the other six have one elastic with a mesh net at the other end. These work great for things like small plugs or chargers. A huge drawback of this is that the little net part at the end isn't big enough for things like the Apple brick or other such larger plugs or attachments. I would really love that to be improved upon as certain charger ports or bricks could use with protection. Nevertheless, the case works great. It also has a small portion that's zippered off. I use this to store apple bricks, a screen wipe, and other things that don't fit in the smaller slots.

On a plus side, this case is fantastic for people like me that tend to lose cords, mix them up, or are forever searching for their chargers. I really do love this thing! The biggest things I would like to see changed with it are threefold: 1. As stated above, I would really love for the middle elastic holding area and end net area to be bigger. I love having long cords that give you more distance from a plug, so a lot of my larger cords had to be shoved in, as well as ports, etc, that aren't able to be fit in the pockets. 2. There isn't any kind of enforcement on the backs of the case. I like to feel like something is sturdy and protecting, but this absolutely is a positive for others. Just be aware that it's definitely soft backed. 3. I would prefer for this to be a little deeper. It's very convenient to use, but I feel like it would be great if there were more space so I don't feel like I'm constantly straining the zipper when I zip in all my cords. Again, this is something that others may not like as it would add to the size of it, but as for me, Id love to see it be a little deeper. Lastly, I would totally love a different color on the inside. The green is nice, but I just love red!! All of these don't, however, effect how much I love this!

I can't tell you how many friends and family have commented on it and how neat it is. It is so convenient and also very easy to use. You just unzip it and place your cords on the inside. It really is awesome for someone of any age that has lots of different plugs, cords, etc to keep organized, especially if you're like me and you always need help organizing! This really is a great value for such a useful product!










No comments:

Post a Comment