Wednesday, October 5, 2016

iPhone 6s Screen Protector

Product: iPhone 6s Screen Protector & iPhone 6 Screen Protector by Sunshot

Get it Here

Rating: 5/5

I bought this iPhone 6s Screen Protector initially as a hold over until I bought a durable, waterproof, everything proof case. Let's just say, the other case isn't in use right now. I also purchased a slim case at the same time I purchased this, and I have loved both of them so much, I have yet to switch to my other one. That was over a month ago! When I initially got my new iPhone 6s, I purchased a really cheap glass that protected my screen when I dropped it about an hour after I left the store. But the drop cracked the cheap screen. For not much more, I picked this screen up with prime and I've been perfectly satisfied since. I have been waiting to review this screen until I really actually dropped my phone other than the minor tumbles it takes regularly. That happened tonight…and to my immense relief, my lovely new(ish) iPhone 6s is *still* perfectly fine. Even if apple is lowering the prices on cracked screens, **who wants to pay it**??! Not me. Therefore, I would highly recommend purchasing this screen!

It comes with a *very* easy to use screen, as well as the tools to screen your screen prior to installation. You first wipe your screen with an alcohol wipe then dry it with another wipe. Lastly, you peel off the back of the screen, line it up, and voila. Also, there were NO bubbles. I may possibly be the worst screen applicator in history…and yet…no bubbles! I can't even begin to tell you how incredibly happy I was about that!

I'm sure there's plenty of tempered glass screens that you can purchase, but I can tell you with certainty that this is one you will NOT regret getting. It works like a charm and I'm very happy to have chosen this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment